Nutrition Response TestingSM
What Is Nutrition Response TestingSM?
Nutrition Response TestingSM is a very precise and scientific method of nutritional analysis. However, if I were to analyze you using Nutrition Response TestingSM before it was explained to you, you might find it strange or simply not believable only because it is probably very different from anything you may have experienced before.
I completely understand. I made fun of this type of testing for many years. I called it “touch & tell”. No one was more skeptical than I was. Because I had prayed about finding a better way to help people get well, I finally decided to study Nutrition Response TestingSM extensively to see if it was for real. I sure am happy I did because it has helped me improve the health of my family, my own health, the health of thousands of others, and because of Nutrition Response TestingSM, we are prepared to help you improve your health also.
Quite frankly, if you want to get healthy and stay healthy, it is important that you understand what Nutrition Response TestingSM is and what our recommendations for you are based upon.
If you don’t have a basic understanding, you are less likely to follow through and do what you need to do to get well. To put it simply, if you don’t follow through, you won’t get well. If you are not going to follow through to get well, why do it in the first place? That makes sense doesn’t it?
The results we’ve been having with Nutrition Response TestingSM are the best we have ever had in nearly 40 years of involvement in natural healthcare. The only reason we are providing this service is because we believe we can help you live a healthier more vital life. We have no other reason for existing, and hopefully you are here for that same reason. That’s why I want to make sure you get the correct understanding of what Nutrition Response TestingSM is right from the start.
Let’s Get Started
In medical practice there are two key parts: the diagnosis (identifying and/or naming the “disease” or syndrome) and the treatment (drugs, surgery, etc.).
In Nutrition Response TestingSM we do not diagnose or treat disease – but we also have two parts: the Nutrition Response Testing Analysis and the Personalized Health Improvement Program using Designed Clinical Nutrition. Simply put, first we do an analysis, and then we design a personal, natural health improvement program to help you overcome the imbalances we find in our analysis.
Part 1: The Nutrition Response TestingSM Analysis
- The analysis is done by testing the body’s own bio-energetic reflexes and acupuncture points. The bio-energetic reflexes are integral to the Autonomic Nervous System, which is that part of the nervous system whose job it is to regulate the functions of each and every organ. The acupuncture points are selected from the ancient Chinese system of acupuncture, which is thousands of years old.
- Nutrition Response TestingSM is a study of how the different reflexes on the surface of the body relate to your state of health and to the flow of energy in each and every organ and function of the body.
- The utilization of these bio-energetic reflexes and specific acupuncture points has become extremely useful in our Nutrition Response Testing practice because they are so accurate!
- Nutrition Response Testing analysis also tests for the five most common “stressors” that can hinder an individual’s response to natural therapies by creating “barriers to recovery”. They are: allergies to major food groups, chemical toxicity, heavy metal toxicity like mercury, lead and aluminum, chronic immune challenges, and scars on the surface of the body.
Part 2: A Personalized Health Improvement Program Utilizing “Designed Clinical Nutrition”
- Let’s say the liver or kidney reflexes are “active.” Then what? Our next step is to test specific, time-tested and proven, nutritional formulas of the highest possible quality against those weak bio-energetic reflexes to find which ones bring the “active”” reflexes back to strength.
- Decades of clinical experience tell us that when we have found the correct nutritional supplements, as indicated by this procedure, and when we work out a highly personalized nutritional supplement schedule, we have accomplished the most important first step in correcting the underlying deficiency or imbalance that caused the reflex to be “active” in the first place. By following the program as precisely as possible, you are well on your way to restoring normal function and improving your health.
- Can it be that simple? YES! In Nutrition Response TestingSM, we use “Designed Clinical Nutrition” to remove the barriers that might be in the way of your bodies ability to heal. Your body can then regain the ability to heal itself, as it was designed by your Creator. What a novel but wonderful thought.
Think About What We Believe
We believe: God designed your body to have a “normal” state of vibrant health. When your body is not normal, something is in the way. We call these somethings “barriers to recovery”. By removing the barriers, we can then “support your recovery”.
How Do We Access These Bio-Energetic Reflexes?
If I were to hook you up to an electro-cardiograph machine and take a reading of your heart beat, that would make perfect sense to you, right? What is actually happening during this procedure? Electrical energy from the heart is running over the wires. This electrical energy makes the electrocardiograph record the energy pattern in the form of a graph or chart. One could then study this graph and tell you what it all means.
In Nutrition Response TestingSM, instead of connecting electrodes to the specific reflex points being tested, the Nutrition Response TestingSM clinician contacts these reflex points with his own hand. With his other hand, he will test a muscle that he found to have a good “lock” usually your extended arm. If the reflex being contacted is “active,” the nervous system will respond by reducing energy to the extended arm, and the arm will weaken and unlock. This unlocking signifies underlying stress or dysfunction, which can be affecting your health.
Why Do People with Many Varied Health Conditions Respond So Well to Designed Clinical Nutrition?
By uncovering the “barriers to recovery” and helping remove them, we can then “support the recovery” with an individually developed “Personalized Health Improvement Program” allowing your body to do what it was designed to do…heal itself.
The exciting thing is, if you are prepared to do your part, we are fully prepared to do our part to help you regain a vibrant state of health.
The best is yet to come for you and your health.
Amazing Results for Difficult Problems
Let me tell you most excites me about “Nutritional Response TestingSM“. Utilizing this form of analysis we are able to help those women who may have had declining health for years regain their health and vitality. We are especially pleased with our results with:
- Chronic fatigue
- Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Excessive Appetite/Lack of Appetite
- Leg Cramps/Restless Leg Syndrome
- High Cholesterol/Triglycerides
- Cravings for Sweets
- Frequent Colds/Sinus Infections
- Chronic UTI and/or Yeast Infections
- Hot Flashes/Night Sweats
- Inability to Lose or Gain Weight
- High Blood Pressure/Low Blood Pressure
- PMS/Menstrual Cramps
- Constipation/Chronic Diarrhea
- Diabetes/Low Blood Sugar
- Acid Reflux/Bloating
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
…and many more problems for which women are treated with prescription drugs and surgery.
Women’s Nutritional Health Center certainly doesn’t exclude men. We are currently helping men with problems such as: enlarged prostate, decreased libido, weight gain, irregular heart beat, high blood pressure, diabetes and other health issues. However, women are usually those most involved in raising children and also often work outside the home as well. Women are the world’s best jugglers of time. Women manage most of the household duties, cooking, cleaning, running the kids, etc. They have many pressures that men don’t have and a hormone system that is sensitive to that pressure over time. The ultimate price for the demands placed on women is often an early breakdown of hormonal balance that spirals into declining energy levels, excessive weight gain, failing health and accelerated aging. Not a good scenario. You may know exactly what I’m talking about.
A Special Opportunity For You
To find out if you qualify as a “Nutrition Response TestingSM” case, we would like to offer you the opportunity to experience aNutrition Response TestingSM analysis at no charge. There is usually a fee of $120 for this initial analysis but, since this system of nutritional analysis is so new, we are making this offer available for a limited time only. Response to our first series of communications to the public has been almost overwhelming. Our appointment times are very limited so act quickly to secure your reservation. Call 423-202-6216 and tell Debra or Becky that you read this information from our web site, and they will take care of everything.