Easy Bake Salmon
Ingredients: salmon, 10 oz. or more (depending on preference), [frozen, 1 bag of 2 fillets]
grated organic red potato or grated sweet potato
4 – 5 Tbsp. organic coconut oil or 4 Tbsp. organic olive oil*
1 organic egg
1/2 tsp. sea salt
*For a more fishy flavor, use olive oil.
*Before baking salmon, brush with organic coconut oil (so salmon won’t be too dry).
*A brand I found at Ingles/local grocery store is Orca Bay: wild caught Keta Salmon Fillets
Non-GMO Project Verified
Ingredients: Keta Salmon (Oncorhynchus keta)
Really delicious! Nutritious! And 1 ingredient…Hallelujah!
1. Thaw frozen salmon.
2. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Grease glass dish with organic coconut oil, preferably round dish.
4. Mash salmon into small pieces with a fork.
5. Add coconut oil, grated potato, egg, onion, and salt.
6. Mix with a spoon or fork.
7. Put in glass dish; bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
(Warning: may cause a happy & satisfied tummy, because it is so delicious!)